THE ADJUSTABLE BOWSPRIT
100% Carbon Fiber Frame.
For Asym Spinnakers & Code 0.
Adjustable & Removable.
Quality & Performance
- Flying and handling reaching and off-wind sails is safer and easier
- Adjust the sail luff tension from the cockpit
- Fold it to an upright position when at the dock or attaching sails
- Fast jibes
- Below deck OR deck mountable
- Lightweight and strong
- Automotive grade, UV Resistant Clear Polyurethane finish
- US PATENT 9643701
It is an ideal after market addition for sailboats without a bowsprit, and is easier and safer to use than a traditional spinnaker pole. Excellent for short-handed sailing.
Safer. Easier. Faster.
~Ron and Trish Miller aboard Content in the Abacos
“I sailed solo yesterday and the (Trogear) A-Sprit worked flawlessly. I tested it pretty hard, going up to about 55 apparent in 9-10 knots of wind, to where it would collapse and reattach flow, which is probably the highest shock load it will see. It worked perfectly. I was averaging about 7 knots around 60-70 apparent. QUITE AWESOME!”
~Scot Citron, Ericson 35, San Diego