Trogear SAS (Trogear) warrants the goods manufactured or sold by it to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for three (3) years, and unless otherwise stated, from the date of purchase by the original purchaser except that:
- This warranty shall not apply to any product which has been improperly fitted, improperly maintained, altered, abused or used in any application for which it was not intended.
- This warranty shall not apply for damage resulting from corrosion, ultra violet degradation or wear and tear.
- This warranty shall not apply if the product was used in conditions that exceed the product’s performance specifications, safe working loads or other than cruising or recreational use.
- AS-25: Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 750 ft2 (70 m2), Code 0 600 ft2 (58 m2) / SWL: 1500 lbs
- AS-30 (discontinued model June 2018): Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 1000 ft2 (93 m2), Code 0 800 ft2 (75 m2) / SWL: 2100 lbs
- AS-30R: Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 1075 ft2 (100 m2), Code 0 840 ft2 (80 m2) / SWL: 2200 lbs
- AS-40: Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 1075 ft2 (100 m2), Code 0 840 ft2 (80 m2) / SWL: 2200 lbs.
- AS-50: Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 1300 ft2 (120 m2), Code 0 1075 ft2 (100 m2) / SWL: 2750 lbs
- ATLAS: Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 2150 ft2 (200 m2), Code 0 1680 ft2 (160 m2) / SWL: 4400 lbs
- MAXI: Max Asymmetrical Spinnaker 2700 ft2 (250 m2), Code 0 2160 ft2 (200 m2) / SWL: 5500 lbs
- Trogear’s liability shall be limited to the repair or replacement, at its discretion, of the defective goods.
- Trogear requires return of any damaged goods for inspection. This warranty shall not apply if goods are not returned upon request from Trogear SAS.
Trogear shall not be liable for:
- Any loss of anticipated turnover or profit or indirect, consequential or economic loss;
- Damages, costs or expenses payable to any third party;
- Any damage to yachts or equipment;
- Death or personal Injury (unless caused by Trogear’s negligence).
(updated January 1, 2020)